Update for Week of June 13
* This week, the contractor will shut down the intersection at Broad & Cedar for all east & westbound traffic. There will still be southbound access from Belt Line to cross Cedar St.
* Most of the southern lane of Belt Line will be shut down to allow for a majority of the stamped crosswalk work to take place. This will be a 24-hour closure.
* While the intersection is being paved, the contractor will switch traffic to the new concrete poured on Cedar St to allow the beginning of the demo and excavation of the south side of Cedar.
* All main paving on Cedar, including parking to be complete by 4th of July weekend.
* There is important to have traffic incoming downtown from Cedar & Broad to help customers reach the businesses.